Public masses have once again been suspended. Mass will continue to be live streamed on Facebook.
When we are allowed to re-open, we would expect capacity to be reduced as before.
While we do not anticipate a problem when we are open for normal weekday Masses, the position with the Sunday Masses will be very different.
In order to avoid unseemly scenes at the church should larger numbers attend than we can accommodate, it is necessary to introduce a booking system for weekend Masses and other services where larger attendances may be anticipated. This means that you may not be able to book your preferred Mass or even any Mass at all on occasion (in that event live stream options will still be available). Booking will be offered on a first come, first served basis but please be considerate of others.
Bookings should preferably be made using the online booking system on the parish website. For those who do not have internet access, booking will be possible by telephoning Fr. John on 01236 731258.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings. Please read before booking.
All bookings will be received in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1. Online bookings are for one person only. Family groups are required to make a booking for each person in the group.
2. Online bookings will be instantly confirmed. For this purpose we will require you to provide an email address. This will be used to confirm your booking.
3. Booking will open each week on Tuesday. When a particular Mass reaches capacity it will disappear from the booking list.
4. Telephone bookings cannot be confirmed instantly. Your booking is not confirmed until you are informed.
5. While we will try to seat family groups together, especially those with small children, due to the social distancing measures this may not always be possible.
6. A booking is solely to allow access to the church for Mass. You must at all times wear a face covering (unless exempt) and be seated in accordance with the directions of the stewards.
This parish has a lawful basis to process your information. Contacting people who might have been exposed to Coronavirus is an important step in stopping the spread. Your information will be destroyed 21 days after the attendance at Mass. Your data will only be used for attendance at Mass and, if requested by NHS Scotland, for contact tracing purposes. You have the right to have your data erased or corrected. For fuller privacy information see here.